You can be years together in joys and difficult, you can share everything, but you never have to rest and consider your husband as an “easy target”. There are some phrase you should use less so that your man don’t hurt. here are those one :
1) The phrase : “My mother told me well …” Anyone ask you, will tell you there is no more painful than that. Not only does it irritate your other half because it realizes that in your relationship you are not alone, but in the long run it enters a defensive stance, feeling anxious about what you do together. The next time you disagree about something, avoid mentioning mums, girlfriends and other … extraneous factors.
2) The phrase … of the stylist: “Are you beautiful, that is, with this pants?” Perhaps he has taken a few pounds, but you do not have to mock him. To change, he needs to see your interest in his health, not his stylistic choices. Highlight its positive points and suggest, for example, a common diet. After all, a little good nutrition never harmed anyone.
3) The hereditary phrase: “You are your own father!” The psychotherapist and writer Julie Orlöff emphasizes that we should never say this phrase because “it is disgusting and degrading and” finds center “in the fears of the spouse that it carries the worst characteristics of his family “.
4) The working phrase: “When will you find a good job?” First ask yourself why you desperately want to change a job. Considering the fact that he does not choose those jobs, avoid “putting on the wall” your husband. If you really need, for example, more money, discuss the issue very carefully.
5) The courageous phrase against his friends: “Will we go out with him again?” He must never know that you are contempt for his friends. You may be right in what you charge them, but they are friends and you have to respect it. Instead of grumble, motivate him to go out, “avoiding unpleasant gatherings.
6) The phrase that kills the father inside: “Watch the child, but do not feed it again with the purple teaspoon, I use red” You complain that you have no help in bringing up the child. Here’s how your good husband is willing to participate. But the mother’s instinct begins to “wear red” and the endorsements are not stopped. So do not ask why you did not propose it again. Show some confidence to the child’s father, not to “cut off any emotional connection with the child,” as Ford claims. We read it in The Vima Journal
7) The helpless solo phrase: “Leave it, I will do it” Fatal phrase! Not only do you underestimate it as an adult, but also as a husband. His instincts are disrupted by the sound of this hateful phrase. What she will think right now, as Ford says, is that “I will never be able to do anything right to thank her.” So if you do not want your husband to be “castrated” mentally, give him the opportunity to do something in his own way, even if you think he is wrong. The confidence you will feel will be your gift.