Most people avoid difficult discussions because they are afraid they will have an unpleasant moment. Few uncomfortable minutes are much better than an unpleasant life. The truth is that couples trying together to solve their problems have the best relationships.
We are telling you some 9 ways where you can avoid fight in relationship :
1. When you have a difficult conversation, put your anger feel aside. You can not be sensible when you are angry. If you can not limit your wrath, it is better to postpone the conversation until you calm down.
2. You agree that you disagree. But do not fully accept each point on the other side. If you are disappointed, the issue is not resolved. For a relationship to work, you both need to feel the support of your partner.
3.To make the difficult debates in private. You do not want kids to experience negativity. It can make them feel unsafe. Remember that they can hear behind closed doors, so keep the tones low.
4. Be humble and not blame your partner with the slightest. If you share your feelings calmly, he or she will learn from his mistakes more easily.
5. It has nothing to do with who is right and who is wrong. If you try to blame your partner, you will not find a tip. You both have to take responsibility for going back to the right path.
6. Look for the best “road” and discuss what’s best for both. Do not compromise with anything less than equality and the knowledge that you have done the right thing for you and your partner.
7. Before making a decision on how to handle a problem, make sure you look at all your choices. This requires you to work together to find a positive solution. If this is done correctly, this process can “cure” the difficulty.
8. Have confidence that you will find an answer that will work for both of you. Discussing with an optimistic heart and mind, you will find a solution to your problem more easily.
9.To rush to judge. You may not be able to reach the best answer immediately, so think well before deciding how to act.