Jio on 15 August began enrollment for optical fiber based settled line broadband administration through which it has guaranteed to offer download speed of one gigabit for every second
jio brought boom in internet world to give gigafiber . On 15th august, jio accepting
Registration for new customers. gigafiber is a optical fiber fixed-line broadband service .In which jio offer his customer one gigabit per second download speed
Jio claims to offer around 10 times more speed to home users. Though the company has not disclosed its price yet, however, there have been reports that it will trigger a stiff competition among telecom firms. Here are the following steps to register for Jio GigaFiber:
- Go to the official website of Ji0 GigaFiber.
- Then you’ll have to enter your address. You’ll see your current location written, you can change it by moving the pin on the map or by pressing on the ‘Change’ button.
- After you’ve jotted down your address, hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The screen might still show the default address, but do not get worked up. Just move on to the next step which is to select whether the address you’ve entered is your home or work address.
- Then fill in your details: name, contact number, and press on the ‘Generate’ OTP button.
- Enter the OTP that you receive then select the type of your locality whether it’s a society, township, developer so and so forth.
- And now for the final step, tap on ‘Submit’.
Ambani had said that Jio broadband administration will empower brilliant home arrangements where several gadgets like surveillance cameras, home apparatuses even lights and switches can be safely controlled by their proprietors utilizing a cell phone from both inside and outside the home.