Men have issue to express their feeling, but under no circumstances can you guess to conclude that the same happens with their feelings. The many affections and sweethearts are certainly not their strongest points, but that does not mean they do not love – no matter if “I love you” is still a taboo-expression for them.
Men can express their Love in a whole lot of other ways like as follows:
1. He accepts losing a major cricket match just to come out with you.
2. It still wears the shirt that you have been given a gift on your first anniversary, even though it has ceased to be fashionable for many seasons.
3. He lets you play with his Xbox or ride his car without being together.
4. It takes more time with you and less with your family or friends. It’s like telling you indirectly that you mean a lot to him – maybe more than anyone else.
5. Suggests that you leave the essentials (slippers, toothbrush, makeup remover) in your home, so that you can stay overnight and extra nights.
6. Suggests that you accompany him to marriages of friends, colleagues and relatives who have to go in September.
7. It remembers your celebration and your birthday, despite the fact that it does not know well.
8. She does massage you when you get tired of work – and she does not see her as a shortcut to sex.
9. It goes into the process of getting out and buying you a gift, although his only contact with shopping is in the supermarket (The market result does not count.)
10. It can wait up to a whole quarter outside the test benches, while you try one tee after the other. Note that 15 minutes of staying in a women’s store is equivalent to five hours male for men.
11. Prefers to spend a weekend together with you rather than spend a weekend with his friends.